limited liability company
Fulfilling the information obligations specified in Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, 2016/679, the personal data controller provides the following information:
- Full name and contact details of the administrator,
- Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data,
- Type of legally justified interest pursued by the administrator
- Information about the categories of recipients of personal data and the possibility of transferring personal data to a third country,
- The period of storage of personal data and the criteria for its determination,
- Information about the right to request from the administrator access to personal data relating to the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data,
- Information about the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- Information about the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- Information whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a condition for concluding a contract and whether the data subject is obliged to provide it and what are the possible consequences of failure to provide the data,
- Information or personal data collected automatically may be used for profiling.
The administrator of your personal data is Termo-fol Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Józefa Dietla 50/12, 30-039 Kraków, registered under KRS number 0000544694 by: District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division, NIP: 6762485192, REGON: 360819770, hereinafter referred to as TERMOFOL. You can contact us at the above address or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data is processed pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, 2016/679, i.e.:
- consent granted,
- The need to perform the contract or take action before concluding the contract,
- Fulfillment of the legal obligation imposed on the administrator,
- Necessity for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party.
The data is processed for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and implementation of the contract with TERMOFOL,
- Fulfillment of the legal obligation imposed on TERMOFOL,
- pursuing claims,
- Providing personal data to third parties cooperating with TERMOFOL in order to provide services to TERMOFOL.
TERMOFOL entrusts the processing of personal data to entities that support TERMOFOL in the provision of services. The entrustment is based on a legally compliant written contract.
The storage period of personal data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which it is processed:
- for the purpose of recruitment – for the duration of recruitment or 3 years from the end of recruitment, provided that separate consent is given for future recruitment.
- in order to perform the contract – 7 years from its conclusion, and in the case of an employment relationship – 50 years,
- for other purposes – for the period required to protect the security and legitimate interests of the administrator, as well as justified by the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the administrator.
You have the right to:
- request from the administrator access to personal data,
- request their rectification, deletion or restriction of processing,
- object to processing,
- data transfer.
To do this, please contact the administrator using the means indicated above.
The controller shall, without undue delay – and in any case within one month of receiving the request – provide the data subject with information about the actions taken in connection with the implementation of the above-mentioned. rights. The Administrator may extend the deadline by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests. Within one month of receiving the request, the controller shall inform the data subject of such extension of the deadline, specifying the reasons for the delay. The data subject has the right to choose the form of communication, including electronic form.
If the controller does not take action in connection with the request of the data subject, he or she shall immediately – no later than within one month of receiving the request – inform the data subject of the reasons for not taking action and of the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority and using protection measures. legal in court.
- charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information, communication or taking the action requested or,
- refuse to act on the request.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so makes it impossible to conclude a contract and use other services.
Personal data collected automatically using cookies and similar technologies are not used by TERMOFOL for profiling but only for statistical and security purposes.